Re: [RedHotJazz] Discography help needed

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
      From: "Jorge Fernandez" <jorgefedez@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:54 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Discography help needed

      > THis may be off topic. My apologies...

      > I have Columbia Records 78 rpm disc C318 (5811 master?)

      Er... I really can't see why it would be off-topic, but maybe it would help
      to mention what is on the record ;-)

      P.
    • Jorge Fernandez
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
        Lindas Mexicanas - March - Banda de Policia de la Ciudad de Mexico.

        (Mexico's City police band, befora 1930?) Souza style Mexican march.

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Champarou"

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008