Re: Donald Rag, Dallas Rag

  • Tommer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008

      > No, it doesn┬╣t sound like Clifford, but it is very good fun. Thanks
      > Mordechai.
      >
      > And here:
      >
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7LSGVhsLo>
      >
      > you can see Meredith Axelrod playing guitar and jug simultaneously
      and can
      > actually hear the fiddler.

      I like it! I wish to see stuff like that on live shows. Keep on
      bringing it up where were anybody disappeared? Sorry, I dont have much
      to contribute. But I'd like to know more about it and put in in my list
      of future purchases, of course, first thing when I have new job will be
      to purchase lotsa stuff.
      Tommer