Leo Rosner 1918-2008

  • Denis King
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2008
      Leo Rosner 1918-2008

      --
      I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for Personal use.

      The Trial and Professional version does not have this message in the email

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 081012-0, 12/10/2008
      Tested on: 13/10/2008 2:05:05 PM
    • Prof_Hi_Jinx
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        How about that - I got a number of medico-legal reports from Leo in personal injury cases over the years, without ever realising he was into jazz.

        Bob