Re: [RedHotJazz] ADMIN: Grouply, or just ANY other!

  • john schott
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
      Bravo! Go team!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Patrice Champarou
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:06 AM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] ADMIN: Grouply, or just ANY other!

      I've just "silently removed" another lurker who intended to send (twice!)
      invitations to the whole group... so please be warned : since Jim, who runs
      several other Yahoo groups, duly confirmed that these network affiliations
      send *automatic* invitations to the addresses they can grab, I WILL ban
      anyone using them, be they called Groupy, Hi5, Friendster or anything else.

      I mean, don't even try, or say goodbye to the RedHotjazz mailing list!

      I also warn that, if things go on that way, I will get rid of ALL members
      who joined with only a Yahoo.com address, never posted, and stay registered
      with "nomail" settings.
      Another reminder to all of them : "ADMIN:" also means "EVERYONE READS !"