re: [RedHotJazz] I'm a new member so I will introduce myself ;-)

  • Bob Mates
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      I just wanted to welcome Angel Rodriguez to the list. Thanks,
      Angel, for letting us know about the Internet Archive web site.
      Not only did I find the book about Fats Waller, but I also found
      books about King Oliver and Duke Ellington, along with a scan of
      MR. JELLY ROLL by Alan Lomax, and BIG BILL Blues, the
      autobiograpy of Big Bill Broonzy! (I'd been looking for both of
      those.) For those who didn't get it, the web site is:
      www.archive.org. It has a search engine. All you do is enter
      the thing you're looking for. There aren't a lot of books about
      jazz, but there are a few. There's also music, too. Have fun.
      Bob