Jelly Roll Morton genealogy

  • veniero_molari
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Is it possible that NO BODY trusted to the own words of Jelly Roll in
      the set of Lomax recordings for the Library of Congress?I am afraid
      that the traditional dislexia of so many people overlooked (or better
      refused) to hear the name of his father,pronounced with Louisisiana
      French accent
      "La Menthe" (La mant for an english ear)I would like the matter deepened.
      Veniero Molari,Italy