Pete Wendling & Axel W. Christensen

  • malepiano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2008
      I am looking for information on both of these important figures in the
      history of Ragtime & popular music. I have the basic biographical
      information on them both and would like more detailed information or
      advice on obtaining it, particularly on Pete Wendling. Any assistance
      you could give me would be most appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Chris L. Christensen