Introducing myself

  • Bob Mates
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
      [ADMIN: ni idea why the email command I sent two days ago did not work, my apologies for the delay, Bob - Patrice]

      Hi, folks: Allow me to introcuce myself. My name is Bob Mates,
      from Kentwood, Michigan. I've been a jaz fan/collector since I
      was 11. I'm 58 now, so I've been listening for a long time. I
      love the music of Jelly Roll Morton, Fats Waller and Louis
      Armstrong, among others. I'm looking forward to being on this
      list. I'm also wondering if anyone's on the list from my home
      town, Pittsburgh, Pa. Well, that's it for now. God bless,
      everyone. Bob Mates
    • Bob Mates
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
        Hello, everyone! My name is Bob Mates, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. I was on this list before, but I was without a computer for a long time, and so I am re-subscribing.
        I am arfj nears old, and am blind. I live with my wife, Dorie, and two cats.
        I am interested in all prewar jazz, but my primary interest is in prewar blues, all styles. I now have a reasonable collection of that music on MP3. I am looking forward to reading and writing on this list. Blessings, Bob Mates