Pepper Sauce Woman

  • Beverly van Joolen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      THE PHILADELPHIA STORY
      September 5-27, 2008
      Colonial Players

      Hello,
      I looking for a recording or sheet music for "Pepper Sauce Woman" which I think was written by Clarence Williams? The younger sister in The Philadelphia Story (stage script) sings a few bars of the song and I'd like to use it if I can find
      it. Some have told me neither exists. If not, could you recommend a similar tune from 1935-39.

      Thank you! Beverly

      Beverly Hill van Joolen
      Director
      bhvnotes@...<mailto:bhvnotes@...>