New Early Jazz pages on Squidoo : )

  • confetta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2008
      HEY!

      I have been very busy creating pages for my
      favorite crooners and songbirds
      and other Jazz Heroes
      from the 20's & 30's!

      These Pages feature...

      Al Bowlly
      Lee Morse
      Bing Crosby
      Whispering Jack Smith
      Annette Hanshaw
      Smith Ballew
      Josephine Baker
      The Boswell Sisters
      Louis Armstrong
      Sophie Tucker
      Cliff Edwards aka Ukulele Ike
      Russ Columbo
      Ruth Etting
      Ethel Waters
      Fats Waller
      Jane Green
      Gene Austin
      Elsie Carlisle
      and
      Seger Ellis

      You will also find pages on:

      The Jazz Age
      The Jumping Flea
      Superbatone Records
      Vintage Sheet Music
      Fatty Arbuckle
      The Talking Machine
      Nat Gonella
      Lew Stone
      and
      many
      more!

      ; )

      VISIT......

      Confetta's Squidoo Pages <http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/confetta>

      ANY COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS/CORRECTIONS, etc.
      ARE MOST APPRECIATED!

      Also if you have any ADDITIONAL information/images/stories.mp3's etc
      that could make these pages better...LET ME KNOW!
      furlight@...
      <../british-dance-bands/post?postID=GoVl40X3YfsAdjqGMLwrk00BnChn9yhMWZHl\
      4-ek0V9mlwLVwOXIteyVZMfCHolFg6hKSDdpnzUtJeo4>

      *****
      I'm Dyin' tuh
      KNOW
      what