Re: [RedHotJazz] recent King Oliver CDs from Frog

  • Dan Van Landingham
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
      I had read some time ago that John R.T. Davies had  died.What was the cause of his death.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
        Dan:

        The cause was cancer. Of the many obituaries available, this one from
        the Telegraph is especially interesting:

        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/1462803/John-R-T-
        Davies.html

        Gerard J. Fitzpatrick

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Dan Van Landingham