An anniversary

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      Louis Armstrong, who expressed his intention of living to be 100 years old, would have been 107 today.

      Cheers

      Bob Smith

      --
      Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
      Den har fjernet 5658 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.

    • Tony Standish
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        The gypsy told me that Satch would live forever. Quaint caravan or not, I
        believed her!
        And the angels sang...
        Happy birthday, Satch.
        Standish