Re: [RedHotJazz] Taking a break from the clarinet research

  • yves francois
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Mordechai
       ...even more than an AM recording, it sounds like an Icon circa 1960, due to the saxophone (Bill Russell for some reason hated saxophones, heard some very funny stories), very good band BTW, thanks (the tuba player is extremely good), all good musicians. I needed a break (and prob everyone else needed for me to break as well re clarinet research LOL), ah, the sweetness of listening to something strictly for pleasure
      all the best
      Yves Francois Smierciak

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Other recordings with this band did not sound as good - if anybody knows of similar excellent recordings on YouTube, let me know...