Taking a break from the clarinet research

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      If you like the American Music revival recordings you may like this 1994 Dutch band:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWqfvV8wXZQ

    • yves francois
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Mordechai
         ...even more than an AM recording, it sounds like an Icon circa 1960, due to the saxophone (Bill Russell for some reason hated saxophones, heard some very funny stories), very good band BTW, thanks (the tuba player is extremely good), all good musicians. I needed a break (and prob everyone else needed for me to break as well re clarinet research LOL), ah, the sweetness of listening to something strictly for pleasure
        all the best
        Yves Francois Smierciak

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
          Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Other recordings with this band did not sound as good - if anybody knows of similar excellent recordings on YouTube, let me know...