Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Color blind Bix's Genius Transcends Race

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
      I would strongly suggest that we close this thread which started with - to put it diplomatically - an easily misundestood assertion on Gunter Schuller's racial agenda and which now involves unfounded lay sociological theory.

      Michael Rader (group co-moderator and PhD in Sociology)
      Jetzt neu! Sch├╝tzen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage