Fw: [australian-dance-bands] Vale Roger Bell

  • Denis King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
      Dear All,

      Sad news indeed.

      Regards
      Denis

      Vale Roger Bell

      Dear friends,
      I have just received a phone call from Graeme Bell.
      Young brother Roger died in Melbourne about 11.00 pm last night.
      No other details at the moment.
      I will keep you informed as details come to hand.
      Forgive me for using email to advise you of this sad news, but it
      seemed the quickest way to let everyone know.
      Kind regards,
      Bill.

      It has removed 2561 spam emails to date.
    • Denis King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
        From: "Bill Haesler" <bhaesler@...>
        Subject: [australian-dance-bands] Vale Roger Bell