Marybeth Hamilton BBC program

  • Marco Romano
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hello all.

      I'm hoping that Mr. Greenwood can give his considered view about the
      subject BBC program.

      I have managed to listen carefully to the program twice from the BBC
      radio 4 website.

      Marybeth Hamilton spoke in a very clear voice and I was able to follow
      her spoken words very easily.

      Her discourse about Jelly Roll Morton did not appear to be as accurate
      as I expected. Thank you.

      Marco Romano.
    • John O
      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 17, 2008
        Thanks Howard and roger, information much appreciated...