New Member Please view my post

  • tiffany_hingle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi I can't say I know much on what you guys are talking about when it
      comes to jazz or any music for that matter. I'm hearing impaired .
      But can hear, just not high frequency sounds or in noisy places . And
      I like jazz very much only when I'm in New Orleans listening live and
      not in a busy place. I hear differently from most hearing and hearing
      impaired people. And theres no way of correcting my birth defect.

      One way or another I got into genealogy and found out great stuff
      about my family and have finished everything for now. Some how a box
      of photo's from somewheres up north from a Charles Strange was sent
      to me. He had believed I was the rightful owner of the photo's
      inside. Half the box of photos , etc was eaten torn by a mouse whom
      was dead in the box. Now the other half of photos and 1 scrap book
      some were of my G grandfather and his brother (Earl & Gee Strange)And
      the other photo's along with that scrap book appears to belong to
      either Bernard or Bunny Fanning . Unless Bernard is Bunny?? Bernard
      played Tenor Sax with 2 well know early Jass/Jazz musicians and many
      other bands. Can you guys look at my other post and see if anything
      rings a bell?? If you'd like to view the photo's I'll be happy to
      email them to you.

      Thanks,
      Tiffany