Re: [RedHotJazz] HGK Jazzband

  • Hugh
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      This band seems to be from Holland.

      There is a Youtube clip me with Bob Dwyer's Hot 7. I didn't know it was being filmed (although I don't mind) and although I love ragtime and JRM's music my Youtube debut is Caldonia :-)

      Hugh

      Mike Amato <vintagetenor@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I was just listening to the traditional jazz of the HGK Jazzband (from
      the UK) on Youtube. Does anyone on this lst know these chaps? If so,
      please send them a big Yankee "'Atta boy!"

      Mike
      Bedford, PA
      USA

    • Mordechai Litzman
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        Could only find House Garden and Kitchen (HGK)Jazz Band from Holland on YouTube. Is this the band you are referring to?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
          Thanks, Bob, for the correction.

          Yes, Mordechai. When I viewed the band on Youtube for the first time, there was a British flag displayed behind them. I mistakenly assumed they were from the UK. I wasn't able to find that particular video again just now, though.

          Mike