Trouble with the site again

  • Jim Jasion
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      To All:

      I'm located in Central NJ. I can get into the website but I can't
      play anything from the RealPlayer files. I've tried this out on 3
      different computers and here are the messages I get.

      From the computer with Windows Vista
      No Connection could be made because the target machine actively
      refused it.

      From the computer with Windows XP
      No Connection could be made because the target machine actively
      refused it.

      From the computer with Windows 98 SE
      Connection to server could not be established. You could be
      experiencing network problems.

      I'm notifying Scott directly abou this as well

      Jim Jasion

      JCJasion@...
      732-325-7464