RE: [RedHotJazz ] Old New Orleans was Let me introduce myself

    Message 1 of 11 , May 14, 2008
      Tony

      Great if you could publish. The examples that I have from that period are
      fired, provocative and perceptive.

    • Tony Standish
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 17 7:57 PM
        Thanks, Dave Richoux, for the lowdown on Club Hangover, which has obviously
        changed a bit.
        Oh well, the Two Deuces, Fump and Mannie's, Luthjen's and Burp Hollow have
        gone, too.
        I once checked out "between 18th and 19th down on Chestnut Street". Just
        warehouses, now - or in the mid-90s, anyway.
        Such is life
        Tony Standish