Re: [RedHotJazz] RE: [RedHotJazz ] Old New Orleans was Let me introduce myself

  • Tony Standish
    Message 1 of 11 , May 14, 2008
      Stacks of photos and jottings have accumulated, apart from the Jazz Journal
      stuff (1959-1963). Am busily collating and printing and wondering what to do
      with it all.
      It's over fifty years ago! How time flies...
      Tony S.
      Message 2 of 11 , May 14, 2008
        Tony

        Great if you could publish. The examples that I have from that period are
        fired, provocative and perceptive.

      • Tony Standish
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
          Thanks, Dave Richoux, for the lowdown on Club Hangover, which has obviously
          changed a bit.
          Oh well, the Two Deuces, Fump and Mannie's, Luthjen's and Burp Hollow have
          gone, too.
          I once checked out "between 18th and 19th down on Chestnut Street". Just
          warehouses, now - or in the mid-90s, anyway.
          Such is life
          Tony Standish