LP reissues of Luckey Roberts recordings

  • Agustín Pérez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Dear list

      I am trying to sort out all the LP reissues of recordings by pianist
      Luckey Roberts.

      Could someone give additional information (confirmation of catalog
      number and issue title, release date [copyright/print date], complete
      track listing including performances by other artists) on the
      following LPs that include Luckey Roberts tracks?

      -"Rent Party Piano" (RPP 1002), that reportedly includes all the May
      21, 1946 Circle recordings. See cover on
      http://picasaweb.google.es/ekebbbapg/RobertsLuckey/photo#5168106105545
      559026

      -"Pork And Beans" (Herwin H-403), that reportedly includes just "Pork
      and Beans" and "Shy And Sly" from that Circle session. See cover on
      http://picasaweb.google.es/ekebbbapg/RobertsLuckey/photo#5185110487391
      228050

      -(Franklin Mint 77), that reportedly includes just "Railroad Blues"
      from that Circle session

      -(London HB-I1057), that reportedly includes "Railroad
      Blues", "Ripples Of The Nile", "Pork And Beans" and "Shy And Sly"
      from that Circle session

      Thanks in advance!

      Agustín Pérez
      Madrid (Spain)