Earres PRINCE's biography released on The Hi de Ho Blog

  • Jeff PITET from France
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I wanted to inform you that the first biography about the pianist
      Earres PRINCE is now available on my website : www.thehidehoblog.com
      Prince was pianist with Harry Dial, The Missourians and Cab Calloway.

      I would like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Howard RYE and
      especially Bob EAGLE for their help. Thanks to them, I've been able to
      write with certainties about his dates of birth and death. And the
      document kindly provided by Bob gave me many precious info I could'nt
      get elsewhere.

      The fabulous website "Red Hot Jazz" was again a great source for early
      tracks with Sara Martin and Edith Wilson. Thanks again and again.

      I wish that the automatic translation in english won't be more
      dramatic than my present message! (simply click on the US flag on the
      right top corner).

      I hope you'll enjoy this reading :
      http://thehidehoblog.zumablog.com/index.php?sujet_id=8358

      Thank you.