Jazz History Month Concert

  • redw1ne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      Hello,

      For anyone on this list residing in the Washington, D.C. area, I'm
      performing traditional jazz in Bethesda on April 22nd. I'd love to
      meet some members!

      Here's the info:

      Washington Musica Viva (www.dcmusicaviva.org) presents the
      RedwineJazz Band (http://www.redwinejazz.com/4MusicPage.htm) in
      a "Jazz Appreciation Month" concert.

      What: RedwineJazz Band
      Where: The Dennis & Phillip Ratner Museum
      10001 Old Georgetown Road
      Bethesda, MD 20814
      Phone: (301) 897-1518
      When: Tuesday, April 22, 7:30 P.M.
      Program:
      Spotlighting early jazz in 4 sets.
      Set 1: New Orleans
      Set 2: Django and film music
      Set 3: Latin
      Set 4: Ellington
      Performers: Ben Redwine, clarinet
      Tom Mitchell, guitar
      Craig Gildner, guitar
      TBD, bass
      TBD, drums

      Please feel free to e-mail me any questions! Thanks.

      Ben
      clarinet@...