Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
      Dear Howard and Patrice,

      Thank you for your replies regarding the unissued Armstrong sides recorded on November 19, 1929.
      I've now sent the question to Jos Willems via Gerard Bielderman, complete with your answers.

      I'll let you know if and when I get a reply.

      Sorry for the delay, but my modem packed up and I've only just received the replacement.

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith

      --
      Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
      Den har fjernet 3314 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.