Worlds of Trad March Upload (ouch)

  • Fredamhran@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2008
      Sorry folks. I've had several people email me to say that the URL I included
      in my previous email was incorrect. There should have been a full stop
      between www and live365, as _http://www.live365.com/stations/oneworldmusic_
      (http://www.live365.com/stations/oneworldmusic) .

      If similar problems arise again, googling "Worlds of Trad" will take you to
      it.

      All the best,

      Fred McCormick

    • David Richoux
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2008
        You need "One More Try" - you cannot put parenthesis or _ next to an
        URL! Only < or > is ignored, and they actually keep the URL from
        line breaking (in most cases.)

        http://www.live365.com/stations/oneworldmusic

        or <http://www.live365.com/stations/oneworldmusic>

        Dave Richoux