    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 10:21 AM
      From: "Lonesome Steve" <chepizarro@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:41 PM
      Subject: unsubscribe chepizarro@...

      >I went through the procedure to unsubscribe last week but I am still
      >getting all of the emails.

      No you didn't. The procedure works 100% for people who can read, and click
      the right link.
      I rejected you post, which had no reason to be sent to the whole group, but
      seeing that you
      belong to the category of people who provide good reasons for joining a
      restricted group and
      decide to leave after a month, I though everyone might be interested in
      learning that "Hello", "Thank you" and "Good bye" are
      not part of your vocabulary either!

      Good riddance (I heard that Monsieur Sarkozy found a better phrase ;-)