Re: [RedHotJazz] FW: [Dixielandjazz] Bonjour!

  • Olivier Douville
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
      May I drive your attention on the fact that on OEDIPE.ORG there is a jazz
      discogrpahy goin'on (you have to go into "loisirs" and then "discographie
      jazz". If someone wants to join the eam but all the articles have to be
      written in french.
      OD

      > Local knowledge, Patrice?

      Not much, probably less than you, Howard. I am an ermite now, and my local
      knowledge also moved 100 km south of Paris. I might forward Katie's request
      to several French groups I know, but I think I'll get in touch with her
      first (anonymous jokers around, you know...)

      P.

      on 6/3/08 15:05, Ron L at lherault@... <mailto:lherault%40bu.edu> wrote:

      Maybe some of our members can help Katie? See below.

      Ron L

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
        Just a note from the States, folks --

        Katie is a knockout guitar player, banjoist and singer... anyone who
        gets to opportunity to see or play with her will be as taken with her
        style as we are out here in California...

        best,

        Dave Stuckey

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Champarou"
        <patrice.champarou@...> wrote:

        > > Local knowledge, Patrice?
        >
        > Not much, probably less than you, Howard. I am an ermite now, and my
        local
        > knowledge also moved 100 km south of Paris. I might forward Katie's
        request
        > to several French groups I know, but I think I'll get in touch with her
        > first (anonymous jokers around, you know...)
        >
        > P.
        >
        > on 6/3/08 15:05, Ron L at lherault@... wrote:
        >
        > Maybe some of our members can help Katie? See below.
        >
        > Ron L

      • spacelights
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2008
          Paris Jazz Corner (great record store) may have some more information
          on venues and shows...