youtube

  • pgronemeier
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hey Patrice

      Not to start something but will{would}{can} if we post youtube videos
      they are interesting but there are many its up to you
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
        From: "pgronemeier"

        > Hey Patrice
        >
        > Not to start something but will{would}{can} if we post youtube videos
        > they are interesting but there are many its up to you

        Hi Paul

        I'm not sure I got your words 5/5, but I suppose I get the meaning ;-)

        Don't worry, you'll hear me shout on time. I suppose everyone is aware that
        there are plenty of footages on youtube worth mentioning, I just trust you
        not to overdo it. A nearly 600 members group (13 more and we've reached
        that!) could as well be flooded with several topics at a time, some of which
        would not necessarily raise everyone's interest. It is not the case, and I
        suppose subscribers know what they're doing (except maybe the last one, who
        broke the record by leaving after 12 hours!)