presentation

  • jpibe_ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 5:24 AM
      I am from Argentina, I am a fan of jazz since i was a child and I love
      red hot jazz archives. First,sorry, because my english is not good.
      Well I want to thanks Internet for to let all of us to search in
      thousands of items in which millions of people are interested. I wish
      to thank to youtube, and all those who upload beatiful videos, some
      invaluables. Well, I hope to contribute some interesting to all of
      you.thanks.