Jazz Paintings

  • thelpman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      Hello,

      I picked up some beautiful jazz paintings this weekend from a theatre
      that closed down in south florida.....i just uploaded the pictures of
      them to the photos section titled - jazz paintings - . I was hoping
      some experts on here of famous jazz musicians could help me identify
      them. I think i know some of them, but am not sure.

      Kind Regards, Jeff