I just added gobs of links!

  • confetta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      I hope it is okay?

      If there are ANY that you wish to delete/remove it is A-OKAY!
      I have been busy making "lenses" on "Squidoo" to make it easy for
      people to find the Red Hot Music we Love!

      Let me know what you think...nKaY?

      regards, ~confetta
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        From: "confetta"

        >I hope it is okay?
        >
        > If there are ANY that you wish to delete/remove it is A-OKAY!
        > I have been busy making "lenses" on "Squidoo" to make it easy for
        > people to find the Red Hot Music we Love!
        >
        > Let me know what you think...nKaY?
        >
        > regards, ~confetta

        Hello,

        To make things a little clearer, one should go to
        http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/RedHotJazz/links
        and see what has been recently added (anything ending with "Squidoo!").
        Plenty of links, leading to more links which include known footages, always
        nice to rediscover.

        This section of the group's site can also be viewed by non-members, and I
        suppose it is meant to be used ;-) Technically speaking, no-one can remove
        the content except the senders themselves, and the moderators. It might
        become handy to reorganise that into categories some day, but for the time
        being the process is more awkward than really necessary.