RE: [RedHotJazz] Mary Lou Williams

  • m jaiven
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10, 2008
      I have not been able to log online for several weeks and just found all of the replies to my posting. Thanks everyone for your replies. I have tried to email Rich Conaty and will let you know if I get an answer to my query.

      Ron L'Herault <lherault@...> wrote: Rich Conaty still does the Big Broadcast on WFUV_FM and on the web, Sunday
      nights from 8-12. I'm a faithful listener via the web. You could try
      e-mailing him to see if he can clarify. Williams did record some piano
      solos in 1930, such as Night Life and Drag-em. She was with Kirk in '29
      though.

      Ron L