Re: Worlds of Trad January 2008 Upload

  • soundofcd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      I'm sorry about this, but a message which I send out to certain message
      boards, advertising an Internet radio station which I run has somehow
      been sent to every Yahoo group of I belong to. I don't normally send
      the message to this group, since most of the music I play would be
      counted off topic here.

      If the group moderator wants to remove the message please feel free to
      do so.