Re: andrea pod cast

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      What exactly are you warning about? I had no idea there was any
      problem with live journal and any nasty spyware thingys that might
      result from resulting links to my blog are completely unintentional
      and without my knowledge, I assure you! Sorry!
      Andrea

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "spitfireclydeclaud"