Mike McKendrick (was: Tiny Parham)

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2007
      Dear Howard,

      Many thanks for your reply. It was almost certainly Mike McKenzie who played at the concert. The funny thing is that I don't remember him playing the piano. I have this picture in my mind of him sitting on a chair and playing guitar, but this is most likely auto-suggestion from my switching names many years ago.

      Kind Regards

      Bob Smith

      --
      Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
      Den har fjernet 1219 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.