Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: XR remastering technology

  • Joel Fritz
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 21, 2007
      As a fellow Diamond Cut user I have to agree. There's a lot of trial
      and error involved in using the best tools.

      BTW, this software originated from a project to remaster cylinders for
      the Edison Museum. It's the product of good old fashioned hacking in
      the best sense of the word.

      Disclaimer: No relationship with DC, just a hobbyist who likes their
      software.

      Your friend,
      Barrelhouse Solly I

      It's never too late to do something your parents didn't want you to do.
      When that time comes Barrelhouse Solly will be there for you. He cares.

      Music: http://www.myspace.com/barrelhousesolly
      Fractious Felines: http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell