Re: [RedHotJazz] The Real Audio Server is down again, I'm working on it.

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      The music is working again on www.redhotjazz.com . Some changes were
      made on the back end to allow me to be more responsive to these outages
      in the future. If you notice an outage on www.redhotjazz.com in the
      future please notify me directly instead of posting on this list. I do
      my best to get the problem fixed as soon as possible.

      I haven't made many updates to the site since the spring. You'll see
      more action in regards to the addition of songs and writing to the site
      in early 2008. I can't believe that it has been almost 12 years since
      the site first appeared on the Internet. Thanks for your continued
      patience and interest in the site.

      Happy Holidays,
      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive