The Music On The Site

  • Luis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
      I don't know the actual status of the audio files of the RHJ site, but in
      the past I never had problems because I downloaded the files before
      listening.

      There are old softwares that allows download ram files to store them into my
      HD.

      Luis

    • Albert Haim
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
        The music files in the Red Hot Jazz site are available again. Thanks
        to Scott for having solved the problem.

        Albert