RHJ Real Audio in Leopard

  • revry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Well folks, I just installed Leopard on my Mac, and discovered that the old solution for
      playing the real audio files (opening real audio in Rosetta) doesn't work any more.

      Essentially, you have to re-download the latest version of the free Real Player for Mac OS X.
      Make sure "Rosetta" is unchecked in the file's get info window. Then when you try to play one
      of the RHJ audio files, you will get a window saying you need to install the Real 3.0 audio
      codec. Go ahead and do this, then the file will play fine.

      -=-Ron-=-

      -=-Ron Evry-=-
      Creator of 'Mister Ron's Basement' podcast on the iTunes Music Store
      http://slapcast.com/users/revry