Re: Cliff & the Eton Boys

  • Albert Haim
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
      Since the Cliff Edwards with the Eton Boys recordings are from 1934, I
      looked in the Online Discographical project for Banners in 1934.
      Oddly, the records you cite are listed not under Banner 32500 - 33000
      (1932 - 34) but under Banner 33000 (1935). It turns out that the
      recordings listed under Banner 33000 (1935) span the years 1930-1935.
      I stand corrected. All four Ewards + Eton were issued by Banner.

      Albert