RE: [RedHotJazz] West End Golds

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 17, 2007
      Thanks Howard.

      Oh yes, the enigmatic clarinet on the 'Zulu's Ball' session which never will
      be solved.

      Thanks Andrew, there are a couple more sopranino samples up Youtube, both
      straight and curved, which I think go to prove why nobody ever played it
      seriously.

      The obvious candidate, as there is no bass sax, is Harry himself. But I can
      find no listing anywhere of Harry on soprano let alone sopranino.

      Does anybody know of any British soprano and/or sopranino players of this
      period ?