David H.Silverman

  • Luis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      I have the following tracks on cassette:

      David H. Silverman and his Orchestra: David H. Silverman, p/ldr; Harold
      Ripplinger and
      another, c; Paul Benger, tb; Dominic Sala, cl/as; unknown,as/f; unknown, ts;
      Maurice
      Somers, vn; Roland Thurston, bj; Nat Shilkret, d.
      1 November 1923; Victor Recorded in St. Louis.
      28861-3 Mean Blues Vi 19195, HMV B-1761
      28862-1 Nights In The Woods Vi 19200
      28863-1 Blue Grass Blues Vi 19237
      28864-2 Mama Goes Where Papa Goes (Or Papa Don' t Go Out Tonight) Vi 19195,
      HMV B-1773

      BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEzNTYyNzM4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAyNDY0OARtc2dJZAM0ODEx
      BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExOTE1MDIxOTg-> David H. Silverman's Orch

      Posted by: "rew1234567895"
      <mailto:rew1234567895@...?Subject=%20Re%3ADavid%20H%2E%20Silverman%27s
      %20Orch> rew1234567895@...
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/rew1234567895> rew1234567895

      Wed Oct 3, 2007 11:36 pm (PST)

      Does anybody have any of the David H. Silverman Orch recordings not
      already posted at this link? I'd sure like to hear Vi 19200 if anyone
      has it on real audio or .mp3. Does anyone know if there are any test
      pressings of Lilac Lane by the band?
      <http://www.radiodismuke.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1391&st=0#entry7916>
      http://www.radiodismuke.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1391&st=0#entry7916