David H. Silverman's Orch

  • rew1234567895
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Does anybody have any of the David H. Silverman Orch recordings not
      already posted at this link? I'd sure like to hear Vi 19200 if anyone
      has it on real audio or .mp3. Does anyone know if there are any test
      pressings of Lilac Lane by the band?
      http://www.radiodismuke.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1391&st=0#entry7916
    • jimmiejazz37
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
        I recently sent dubs of three sides to MG. I didn't have Vic 19200.
        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "rew1234567895" <rew1234567895@...>