RE: [RedHotJazz] Vocal Groups

  • Ron L
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      It definitely depends on what you mean by "of note". There were the Brox
      sisters and since you don't limit it to sister groups, the Waring Girls.
      Thos little Moilan sisters sounded pretty nice too but I think they were
      early 40s.

      Ron L

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
        Thank you, Jim, for the information. The website (and its adjuncts) is
        very useful.

        Cheers, Hans

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "jimmiejazz37" <jimmiejazz@...>