Re: [RedHotJazz] Woody Herman

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Charles Jacobus" <battleship_62@...>
      To: <RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:01 AM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] Woody Herman

      > Like to pose a question.
      > Does any learned member know when Woody Herman
      > recorded " Golden Wedding" ?
      > Some fine drumwork by Frankie Carlson.
      > I had the pleasure of meeting him in 1946.
      > Many thanks.

      Rust says Nov. 9th 1940 (will the first half of this century see the birth
      of discographies on DVD's with proper databases for instant research?)

      P.
    • Albert Haim
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        Tom Lord has his jazz discography on CD. See

        http://www.lordisco.com/

        I find it very useful.

        Albert

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Champarou"