Woody Herman

  • Charles Jacobus
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Like to pose a question.
      Does any learned member know when Woody Herman
      recorded " Golden Wedding" ?
      Some fine drumwork by Frankie Carlson.
      I had the pleasure of meeting him in 1946.
      Many thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          Tom Lord has his jazz discography on CD. See

          http://www.lordisco.com/

          I find it very useful.

          Albert

          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Champarou"