RE: [RedHotJazz] Small combo "hot" swing bands!

    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 15, 2007
      You will have to tell the problems --- I am confused as you find them
      'interesting'.

      Seminal in their iconoclasm, revealing the flaws in both.

      They are musical biographies, putting the music first, indulging in personal
      detail to illustrate the music.

      Bergreen I once picked up but replaced on the bookshop shelf after half a
      page. He is a musically ignorant professional biographer.