BBQ

  • folke613
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Here is another favorite from my virtual 78 collection (RHJA). Perhaps
      some people in the group have not heard this recording. Nothing
      mysterious or obscure about it, but a very tasteful and beautiful
      recording that provided the inspiration for Glen Miller's hit "In The
      Mood" as Scott Alexander points out.
      Barbecue Joe and His Hot Dogs playing Tar Paper Stomp recorded 8/28/30
      in Richmond, VA (Champion 16153). (Click on Wingy Manone or Tar Paper
      Stomp).